Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro is a great flying camera for aerial photos, filmmakers, sports enthusiasts, and hobbyists. It comes already from the factory which makes it easy to get it going. You just have to charge the battery, attach the propellers, landing gear, add the 4 AA batteries to the remote and you will have it in the air.
It has advanced GPS positioning which compensates for light wind. It has a fail-safe function that can be configured to automatically fly to land at its take-off position if the connection to the transmitter is lost.
DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro Features:
- Ready-to-Fly design means no complex tuning or “binding”–each Phantom is pre-configured at the factory
- Internal autopilot can return to home and land via GPS automatically
- Transmitter range over 980 feet (300m)
- Compatible with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal for super stable videos (sold separately, requires upgrade board)
- Up to 15 mins. of flight time with the included rechargeable battery
DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro Reviews:
DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro is a very good drone for capturing events, taking aerial photos, and other activities. It is easy to set up as it comes pre-configured from the factory. It has innovative features such as Intelligent Orientation Control, automatic navigation back to home, and a sleek, integrated design which makes it the choice of the pros and beginners. It comes with a GoPro mounting case.
The DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro is a great drone for both beginner and advanced users. If you are looking for a drone, I recommend it.
Leave a Reply